Thursday, August 19, 2010

How to hide my network places on desktop and start menu bar?

I would like to know how to hide the my network places from desktop and start menu. How to hide my network places on desktop and start menu bar?
By right click the desktop %26amp; then click on customize desktop in desktop tab, inactive network place feature to hide from the desktop. as follows.





1 Right click on desktop:


2 Go in desktop tab


3 Now go in customize tab


4. General


then as required for active or inactive as given feature








Thanks


How to hide my network places on desktop and start menu bar?
Clcik ';Start'; then right click in a blank part of the menu, click properties - start menu - customize, in the list there will be a box ticked ';network'; - then click ok
  • Electric Scooter
  • mr skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment