Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do I connect to my home network and internet after re- installing windows xp?

After re-installing windows xp, when I go to network connections no connections are visible. My router is still connected to my PC via network cable. How do I get this connection back and connect to the internet?How do I connect to my home network and internet after re- installing windows xp?
open my network places, then create new internet connection using connection wizzard. follow the instruction and Presto, u will have internet connection...





regardsHow do I connect to my home network and internet after re- installing windows xp?
You should have downloaded the XP drivers for your network adapter(s) before re-installing XP.





Now, you'll have to download them from your computer manufacturer's web site, burn them to a CD or copy to a thumb drive and copy them to your re-installed machine and then install the driver for the network adapter for your machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment