Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do I keep a person on the network from controlling my computer?

My dad somehow discovered how to block certain sites on my computer through his, I know it has something to do with the network. So how do I continue to use the internet but take myself off the network?How do I keep a person on the network from controlling my computer?
You can't. If you want to use the internetHow do I keep a person on the network from controlling my computer?
You can't. If you want to use the internet, you have to be connected to your dads network.
if your network is how you and your dad acess the internet, you can't. as for how he does it, it probably has as much to do w/ the router %26amp;/or modem filters as well as maybe your system as well.
You get Chuck Norris to kick his ***.
You can't access the internet without being part of the network. You would have to access your dad's pc and change the parental control and network settings. Which he will more then likely change back to block you again.
go into internet conections go to properties then advanced settings internet sharing. this will fix it.
are you sure its the network?


some times they use programs and it must appear as an icon on the bottom right you'll need to hack it


try talking to your father too.

No comments:

Post a Comment