Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I connect to a network automatically on my Windows Vista Acer Aspire notebook?

My computer keeps connecting to other Wifi networks. How can my computer automatically connect to my home network?How do I connect to a network automatically on my Windows Vista Acer Aspire notebook?
Go to control panel, select control panel home then select the network and internet one. From there, go to Network and sharing center, then select Manage Wireless Networks From there you can move them down the hierarchy so it always try to connect to the top most one.How do I connect to a network automatically on my Windows Vista Acer Aspire notebook?
you can change the order of preferred networks, in the network connections properties page.
Try this!!!!!!!!








http://www.home-network-help.com/vista-to-connect-wireless-network.html
Hi najbbplayer,





My name is Ron, and I’m a member of the Windows Outreach Team. I thought I’d take a second and pop in to help you out with your networking question.





First, the best resource for Vista networking help is right here: http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows…





As an easy “how to” here you go:





Click the START button. Click NETWORK. Click the NETWORK and SHARING CENTER at the top of the window. Click MANAGE WIRELESS NETWORKS. From there you can manage your known wireless networks by clicking the networking and using the arrows to move it up or down.





Hope this helps!





Cheers,


Ron


Windows Outreach Team

No comments:

Post a Comment