Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do you get your xbox 360 hook to your home network?

I have windows vista laptop. And windows xp desktop. Which are already connect to you my home network. And i can file share just fine. But i go to connect to the computer. It says theres no computer found on home network. All i want to do is stream video on my network to my xbox. If you know how to do this. Please help me. And google didn't help me on this one.How do you get your xbox 360 hook to your home network?
Oh. Are you trying to hook it to the vista or xp, and do you mean using windows media center? Then it does not matter what computer it is connected to a wireless network. You need to get just connect it and then under the xbox settings theres like a connect to wmc option, then you can get the code and put it on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment