Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to connect Ipod Touch to internet , when you have full network strength ?

I recently bought an ipod touch, i connected to a network and have full strength on that network. The network i'm currently on is my family's one, and i entered all the necessary stuff (password etc..) to enter it. The thing is , when I try to get on internet it tells me that I am not connected to internet. How do I do to get a connection to internet ? Thanks.How to connect Ipod Touch to internet , when you have full network strength ?
Check Settings %26gt; Wifi to make sure it is connected, IP is correct etc. Sometimes you have to enter a WEP key and/or password.





In the upper left corner of the Touch, beside ';iPod'; aare three little lines, are the blue or grey? Grey means that it is not picking up the iPod signal.





I need some more info, email me if you are still having trouble!How to connect Ipod Touch to internet , when you have full network strength ?
Is Wi-Fi actually turned on? (Setting%26gt;WiFi)





Try entering the details of the wireless network manually on the iTouch. Enter the password as well, and be sure to select the security type. If the network has a password, and the network is hidden, this is the only way for you to connect to it.








Hope that Helped!
Hmm. I can't really think of why this would happen. Is the wifi actually turned on? (Settings%26gt;Wi-Fi)


If it is turned on, but still connected to the Internet, then something might be wrong with the iPod itself. Your best bet may be to take it to an apple store and ask someone there to look at it.





Sorry if this hasn't been much help.
everyone else is wrong. your ipod is recognizing the router but the internet is out on the computer. my dad will turn the modem off at night but not the router. lol so the modem might be off or your internet is off
Funny, the same thing happened to me when I first bought it too. You have to disable the network you want to use and then connect it again in Settings%26lt;Wi-Fi.





Hopefully, that should work.
you may have to go to your home page of your internet provider and add your ipod touch to the device list.
Make sure the Wifi is on

No comments:

Post a Comment