Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do you replace the extended network box on myspace with an image?

I've tried all the codes that I could find and they all don't have what I want. I don't want to replace the extended network area with a banner. I want to replace it with an actual image. Not a 435x75 banner. But a rectangular image. I'm using a still image. I've tried to fix the size and it just won't show up. I don't know if I just haven't been searching hard enough or if I'm doing something wrong. Any answers would be greatly appreciated!How do you replace the extended network box on myspace with an image?
If you want to replace it with an actual image of your own, Go to..


http://www.profilemods.com/extended-network-gen





Or go to the source below. Hope i helped. ;)How do you replace the extended network box on myspace with an image?
go to mybannermaker.com i've used it many times and it works pretty well, actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment