Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to find out my wireless network password?

I have a wireless network in my house. The technician installed it and connected the computers to it. Now I want to connect an iTouch, but I need the password. Somehow nobody in the house knows what the password is.





Anyone know how I can find out or reset the password?How to find out my wireless network password?
sure download this program


http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/wirelesskey鈥?/a>








this will show all the passwords for all the networks you have ever connected to..How to find out my wireless network password?
This worked great...no more having people come over to hook me up..Thanks

Report Abuse



this might work


- type in 191.168.1.1 into your address bar


- password and user name will come up, should be admin for user name and admin for password


- next click on the black tab that says wireless


- then click on blue tab that says ';something'; security and your password should be either where it says shared key or passpharse or something


- just try those things as the password, one of them should work





- if this doesnt work call the support line, they should be able to help.
Try 'admin'.





Or go to the web page of the manufacturer of the router %26amp; find out what the default password is - then change it.
call your isp... they should have used a default password of some sort and should have it on record until you change it...

No comments:

Post a Comment