Thursday, August 19, 2010

How to network a printer without a website?

I have two network able printers using an ethernet connection, but I can not get them to print via the ethernet connection. I keep getting an error for both, even bought a print server and it says ';Network busy or not available'; when I enter the info, and it is all right!





I looked up online how to do it, and it says you need a website, and while I do have multiple websites I would prefer a way to use them without involving the websites if possible.How to network a printer without a website?
Go to Control Panel then click on Printers and Faxes.A window will pop up. On the left side of the window, there are some printer tasks. Click on ';add a printer';. From there, follow the steps and when you are done save and apply the settings. I think you will have to do this for all the computers you would like to add the printer soHow to network a printer without a website?
Check for Printer Correct Installation. %26amp; also check for sharing of the same

No comments:

Post a Comment