Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I connect to ps3 network with my cox wired cable service?

I do not have wireless with Cox, I have it directly plugged into my computer. How can I get my ps3 network connected using this wired service?How do I connect to ps3 network with my cox wired cable service?
Buy you a router. Run one ethernet cord to your computer and one to your ps3. Or buy a wireless router and hook it up that way. You can get a good router for about $50.How do I connect to ps3 network with my cox wired cable service?
You can either have your computer plugged into the modem and that will get online. Or connect the ps3 to the modem, dont forget to reset by unplugging the power cord (do that any time you change connections). Then the ps3 will get online.


If you want them both to get online, then you'll have to buy a router or a switch. Router will allow you to use wireless for the ps3 or physically connect to it. The switch will allow you to physically connect the pc and ps3, no wireless capability.

No comments:

Post a Comment