Thursday, August 19, 2010

How can I enable a windows home network to recognise a PS3 and transfer files and vice versa?

I have a home network using 3 PC's running windows XP. I also have a PS3 which accesses the internet perfectly on the same network, but i cannot send video files for example to the PS3. My McAfee security software recognises the PS3's presence but that's it. Are there hidden firewalls perhaps? Appreciate any guidance. Thanks.How can I enable a windows home network to recognise a PS3 and transfer files and vice versa?
Hi tre,


thre is chance for firewall on pcs and so disable the firewalls


%26gt;check the ip on ps3 and then try ping the ip of ps3 for all 3 pcs and check if ur gettign replies.


if yes then it should be fine


%26gt;if ps3 has a browser then type ip of ur pc in address box(http://192.168..x.x) and try accessing file that might work

No comments:

Post a Comment